Good Will Hunting Quote

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Will Hunting Quote

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Lambeau: What happened at the MacNeil meeting?
Will: Oh, I couldn't go. I had a date, so I sent my chief negotiator.
Lambeau: On your own time you can do whatever you'd like Will, but when I set up a meeting with my associates and you don't show up, it reflects poorly on me.
Will: Well then don't set up any more meetings.
Lambeau: Well, I won't. I'll cancel them. I'd give you a job myself, I just wanted you to see what was out there.
Will: Look, maybe I don't want to spend the rest of my fucking life sitting around and explaining shit to people.
Lambeau: I think you could show me some appreciation.
Will: A little appreciation?
[Will picks up the math sheet]
Will: Do you know how easy this is for me? Do you have any fucking idea how easy this is? This is a fucking joke! And I'm sorry you can't do this, I really am because I wouldn't have to fucking sit here and watch you fumble around and fuck it up.
Lambeau: Then you'd have more time to sit around and get drunk instead, wouldn't you?
Will: You're right, this is probably a total waste of my time
[Will lights the math sheet on fire]
Lambeau: [Runs and grabs the math sheet to blow out the fire] You're right Will. I can't do this proof. But you can, and when it comes to that it's only about... it's just a handful of people in the world who can tell the difference between you and me. But I'm one of them.
Will: Sorry.
Lambeau: Yeah, so am I. Most days I wish I never met you. Because then I could sleep at night, and I wouldn't... and I wouldn't have to walk around with the knowledge that there's someone like you out there.
[Will leaves the room]
Lambeau: I didn't have to watch you throw it all away.

Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119217/quotes
--
I created a website called theclarky.com which is aside from being an image hosting website, a place to upload and view images around the world. To see more about me, visit theclarky.com/a.php
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://theclarky.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top